Thursday, November 17, 2011

Xtra 11.17.11

So I did some extra today and feel pretty good. I am extremely sore, as this concentrated load is definitely taking its toll on me. I do want to add to what Nick said in his previous post. When your goals are to help others be as good as they can be, your personal needs sometimes fall by the wayside. Being able to persevere and manage your time in a manner which allows you to get everything done is a very daunting task. Eventually you will find or make the time and achieve the balance in your life you desire. It just takes time. Stick with it brother, its all worth it and you know it!

1. Rumble Roller
2. Stretch Hips!!!!
3. Hip/ Glute prehab and rehab
4a. KB Swing x15
4b. Ropes x30s
4c. MB Slams x10
4d. Backpedal broken treadmill x50 steps
4e. Hanging knee raises x15
** repeat 5times
5. Band Stretch

I am going to really be focusing in on my hip mobility in the coming weeks. I am having an issue with staying tight out of the hole. I am also join to be lowering my bar position in an attempt to fix this issue. I have no doubt it will.

Check in tomorrow for DE Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment