Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hate

Sorry I have not posted in a while, but I had to take a week off.

But in order to recover from a week of me not lifting and posting. Here is a list of things I hate

1. People who are not accountable for their actions or the actions of their piers.
2. The 99% of people who are standing out on WallStreet compaining about their money problems when the rest of us are out either trying to better ourselves or already succeeding.
3. People who brag about stupid "New" or "State of the Art" training methods.
4. People who blame the Economy for their inabilty to get a job. My example here is a certified athletic trainer who cannot find a job in this economy, although athletic trainers are in high demand all over the nation. Get up and Go elsewhere to find a fucking job then.
5. I absolutely hate when people say that they can do anything or become anything they want, but are afraid to take that chance or "Jump".
6. I hate people who are self proclaimed "strong" or independent.  No One falls into this category.  Everyone needs someone or something to make them who they are. 

I realize that some people do not have the abilty to stand up and go out and work for something.  I also realize not everyone can get up and sacrifice things in order to become great.

By no means do I feel like a success or do I think that I am above anyone. I just recognize the fact that I am willing to sacrifice the "average" life to get up and better myself.

I am just an average guy with a load of debt, but I know that I am not going to be happy or feel fulfilled until I have challenged myself through life. 

I was willing to make sacrifices, and I have already lost sooo much in doing so, but I realize that I will not be happy until I have done what others can't.

Here's the number one thing that I feel makes me different.  I worked for an entire year without getting paid.  I was a professional volunteer.  I was/am broke, but I know that all of my personal hard work will lead me to my success.


"Why Settle with Average, when We are Given all the Tools to become GREAT" - wise man

1 comment: