Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ME Squats!!! 11.16.11

Today was weird, had ups and downs. Some things need some tweaking and I need to work on my form some.

1. Squats - 515x1, 545x0 (wraps slipped down), 545x0 (clip broke and weights fell off the bar FML), 525x1 raw
2. drop down singles - 6x1 @93% - 490... went a bit heavier cause i was pissed
3. Speed Pulls - 6x1 @60%
4a. GHR - 3x10
4b. Elevated Row - 5x12
4c. BB Shrugs - 5x15

Hamstrings are very tight, not feeling so hot. I need to work on staying more upright while squatting. From now on I will be squatting in my Oly shoes bc depth was an issue for me with heavier weights. Tested this out by videoing some sets with chucks, and oly shoes. The results are a clear choice for oly shoes. I am not too pissed about today, but I do think I should have gotten a better number. I am stronger than what i showed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment